Tales of New Dunhaven
So far, here's where we differ from the rulebooks.
- The Quirks Diviner's Ear and Object Reader are banned.
- If 5 generic XP is spent on Favors, any cartel can be invoked, not just ones that are represented in the Crew.
- Recurring Characters can appear for other Crews if it's justifiable. If that Recurring Character is tied to the Story Conflict of an "offscreen" player, that conflict progresses by 1 the first time they're introduced in that Job. However, Recurring Characters can only get their curtain call scene with their "original" Crew.
- The Hanged do not count as a Rare cartel.
- Regarding the Rare characters restriction: You are allowed to have one Independent crewmember and one sorcerous Specialty in your crew, totaling two Rare characters. If someone picks The Church as their cartel, that character must be the only Rare character in the crew.
- The Rare characters restriction will be waived for groups of all one-shot characters that have no Story Conflicts.